Renting a Room @ Leo XIII?
* There are 106 students rooms at Leo XIII
* There are nine different communities
* Our student population consists of 48% women and 52% men
*Our students study at almost 20 different faculties.
* We have more student from more than 20 different nationalities
* The team of directors consists of Fr. Jan, Benedicte, Stijn, Fr. James and some residents (responsible students).
Practical information for 2016-2017:
* We use a KULeuven contract of ten months
* A standard room (about 14m²) costs 316 euro all included
* A big room (21m² or more) costs 351 euro all included
* The deposit is 330 euro
* When signing the contract a unique cost of 115 euro will be charged. This is partly for administration costs.
* All communal spaces (shower, toilets, kitchen, hallways,…) will be cleaned weekly by our two cleaning ladies Agnes and Kelly
Other advantages of the Leo XIII seminary
* Central location in Leuven (10 min. from the railway station)
* Two monumental hallways
* Many communal spaces: tv room, bar (with party games, table football,billiard table, …)
* Polyvalent hall (with projector, piano, …), chapel
* Big and cosy garden with picknick tables
* Nice and open group atmosphere
Motivational letter required
The Leo XIII seminary is a vivid student residence of the KULeuven that is looking for motivated and commited students. From a Christian point of view the Leo XIII seminary wants to offer students the room and environment to grow in their studies but also as a human being. We expect from students that they take certain commitments in the communal life, participate in the formative and group binding activities and show openness for religion and the Christian tradition.
Leo XIII seminarie